Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: New Guns for Billy

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I was digging around in a box of parts and found 2 revolvers that came with a 10in Tonto doll I got at a flea market. the guns looked a lil off in size for the doll and I later found out that they are not the ones he originaly came with. os I put them in the junk box. well today I gave them to Billy. I think they look a lil big for him but not bad. besided Billy is on his way to becoming "Roland" from the Dark Tower series.

    gun1
    gun2
    gun4gun3

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm gonna call my Roland now too! I loved that line of stories! I hate that they left out that gun.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    A legend deserves a big gun.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wondering if i shouldhave him with or without the duster. either way the ammo belts and the bladed weapons have to go.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    damn photo bucket, down gain, should be back up soon

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    yep, Roland's guns have GOTTA be big.
    those look good with him.
    I'm planning on the same custom, along with Eddie, Susannah, Jake and Oy.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not if I get there first, LOL, J/K , go for it. I have Susannah and Eddie and Jake on the way as well. Oy will be trick but I think he can be done. Gona try a Walter and a few slow mutants as well. other than Roland Susannah will be the easiest.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yep, Roland's guns have GOTTA be big.
    those look good with him.
    I'm planning on the same custom, along with Eddie, Susannah, Jake and Oy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •